Dr. Suzanne Picinich Is this you?

Best Doctor in this country

Posted on June 17th, 2012

Since I have moved away from Buffalo NY, I have yet to find a doctor as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Picinich. She spends quality time with her pa ...

Best doctor I've ever had

Posted on June 26th, 2009

Dr. Picinich took the time to properly address my health problems. She never tried to put me in a condescending parent/child role as so many doctors do. Her only motivation was to improve any medical condition. It's most unlikely that I will ever again receive the level of care that I received from Dr. Picinich. I truly miss her.

Posted on July 27th, 2015