Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne R Clemons MD
Dr. Suzanne R Clemons has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Suzanne R Clemons has the following 13 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Suzanne R Clemons is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Best OBGYN I've ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne R Clemons - Posted on December 28th, 2018
I was a patient of Dr Clemons, then moved. I switched to an OBGYN closer to my new home and was really disappointed. So I am returned to Dr Clemons - she is caring, compassionate, and goes above and beyond. She even fought my insurance company so they would cover BRACAnalysis. Dr Suzanne Clemons - you are the best!
Most caring doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne R Clemons - Posted on September 30th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne R Clemons - Posted on November 9th, 2012
Dr is OK but office staff is awful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne R Clemons - Posted on October 29th, 2012
Dr. Roberts Clemons spent quite a bit of time with me which was nice but I felt like she was brushing me off. My concerns were treated as though I just need to suck it up and deal with it. She then tried to push medication on me that's known to harm fetuses. It really was as if she wanted to put a pill in my hand and send me on my way. The office staff would not return my call for 4 days when I called about a week later. They all seem to get annoyed easily if you don't know the drill around there.
does not follow up/ does not call back for questions and important test results
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne R Clemons - Posted on April 13th, 2012
She did not return any of my calls. I had improtant test results to discuss with her and NEVER return my calls (not even the nurse!)I have been going to the same clinic/doctor for more that 8 years!!!and no call/ no knowledge on how to continue treatment/ no interest of even talk about options...
24 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Suzanne R Clemons Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLIFETIME OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 4321 N Macdill Ave Ste 405, Tampa, FL
Dr. Suzanne R Clemons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.