Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Riggs
Dr. Suzanne Riggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Riggs is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Bradley Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Riggs has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Riggs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Rhode Island Hospital
Kent County Hospital
Hasbro Children`s HospitalRhode Island
Women & Infants
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. Suzanne Riggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.