Dr. Suzanne Rothchild Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Rothchild?

Posted on February 6th, 2009

She is a horrible doctor and person! I went to her a handful of times and her and her staff have awful disposions. She only works a few days a week and makes you wait so far past the time of your appointment. She is an upleasant doctor and I'm glad her license was suspended.

Dr. Suzanne Rothchild is an asset to humanity

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

She does not deserve what is happening to her.It just proves that the lawyers and system are capeable of destroying someones life based on the need to blame someone for situations that are not always in the control of mankind. We are all human and I personally have yet to meet anyone with the adept intuition, brilliance and moral integrity of Dr. Suzanne B. Rothchild.She is down to earth and extremely in touch with the physical and psychological needs of her patients. Her staff has always been outstanding.I have been her patient for almost 20 years as well as my daughters.It is an utter disgrace to degrade someone who has done so much good in this world. Shame on the people who initiated her dilemma and those who unfoundedly perpetuate it.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on May 10th, 2008

This woman is horrible. She should not be an OB. She is so COLD!! During my pregnancy, she did not show any concern over issues I had. She brushed everything off. I was on Pitocin and she decided to leave the hospital late at night and refused to let any other doctor monitor me while on it. So I was taken off the Pitocin and I had to start labor all over again on my own the following day. After many agonizing hours of labor and close to 11 lbs my baby arrived (who was 2 wks late) and I did not have a C-section! She told me I was having an 8 lb baby. How does a dr. make a mistake like that. I told her constantly how uncomfortable things were but she did not care. When I returned for my follow-up visit after giving birth, she did not even acknowledge my baby that I brought with me. What kind of doctor is that? I was a 1st time mother so I had no idea of all the things that could have gone wrong with my baby. She should not be a doctor. She has no compassion. I have extreme pelvic damage and need major reconstructive because of her. Stay far away from this woman!

Posted on July 9th, 2017