Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne B Schoelch has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Suzanne B Schoelch has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 2 of 4
I've suffered from multiple basal cells most of my adult life. I've seen specialists in Florida, South Carolina, Massachusetts and Montana. Dr. Schoelch is by far the most thorough of any I have seen. She is also caring, well being extremely methodical and organized. I would recommend her to anyone!
So, I may not have been able to get an appointment as quickly as I would have liked, but once I came in I had a good experience. Dr Schells took plenty of time with me to go over things I had questions about (which is probably why I didn't get seen by by appointment time, if she spends that much time with each patient, its a wonder that she even gets to go home at night). But I've had to wait in many different doctors offices for the same reason... a doctor that takes time with each patient and really makes everything clear. I'll definitely see her again next year........good thing I already set up my next appointment for next year
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Suzanne B Schoelch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO