Dr. Suzanne Skoog Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Skoog?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Staff is very efficient, polite, happy, friendly Dr. Skoog is wonderful

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor..!!:)

Posted on November 13th, 2014

I took my mom in to get treated with DR Skoog, she was very kind and seemed well educated. Her staff however needs a lesson in compassion. I spoke to a Roxanne in that office who was incredibly rude on several occasions and seemed irritated at the questions my mother had, I asked to speak with someone else and the call was disconnected. I then has problems getting any kind of follow up after my mother's test, and was denied an appointment by Roxanne. We still haven't gotten her results, and its 3 month 6 weeks later!!

Insensitive and Delayed Follow-Up for Biopsy

Posted on November 18th, 2013

The bedside manner was acceptable immediately following an endoscopy that necessitated a biopsy. However, I could not learn the results of the biopsy for four weeks. I had to wait anxiously to learn the results that were soon known to Dr. Skoog because I was repeatedly told that Dr. Skoog was too busy to see me. The higher cost endoscopy, of course, was scheduled quickly.

Limited knowledge

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Initial visit positive however diagnosis off the wall. Described symptoms, provided history, then scheduled colonoscopy.Inadequate process with failure to get results being my fault. Excuse me? She should have been better prepared to treat me as an individual and not just a $number. Also charged a fee for facility over and above that approved by insurance. Got nothing and had to beg for a report which was incomplete. She is FIRED!

Exceptionally kind and caring

Posted on November 26th, 2011

This was a very difficult decision for me because of family history but Dr Skoog could not have been more reassuring and kind. Look no further; she and her staff are the best.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I was recommended to Dr Skoog by a friend. It took 6 weeks to get in, then I had to wait another 5 weeks to get a follow-up appt. I saw her PA, Noelle instead. She was rude, and actually referred me to a homeopathic doctor! She acted as if I was making up my symptoms and to advised to take digestive enzymes, which I did with no relief. I have never been so frusterated going to a doctor. I had a procedure done, and the nursing staff was exceptional. However, I will not go back to Dr Skoog, or her PA. Terrible bedside manner, and does not make time to see her patient.

Posted on July 11th, 2011

She completely misdiagnosed me. I had told her I had years of discomfort, gas, constipation and she recommended milk of magnesia and another over the counter laxative. I am had to spend a lot of money with a naturopath who correctly diagnosed me with gluten intolerance. Dr. Skoog was rude and cold. She acted like I was making it all up.

Jacqueline Markus

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr.Skoog and her team during my recent procedures at the Princess Drive Health clinic. From greetings to paper work to IV's, anethesia and Dr. Skoog's sucessful completion of the scheduled procedures.

Impressed

Posted on August 26th, 2009

Based on one office visit, I was very impressed with this doctor and will definitely go back. She spent more time with me than I expected and was very personable. I wish all doctors were this impressive. Check in was easy compared to other offices and the office itself was beautiful.

Posted on October 16th, 2017