Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki?

My experience with her.

Posted on March 14th, 2014

I agreed with the other post on here and what the person wrote about this doctor are true. I was very unlucky to have her on my delivery day. She told me there would be 2 student doctors who would help her during the labor. I agreed and simply thought they provided their help as she said and that she was mainly the person who should be in charge, but I was really disapointed that she let them did all herwork and stood there to give them lecture as if they all were in an anatomy lab in the highschool. The reason I say this is because they didn't care about me as their patient and didn't respect me at all. In addition, they did a horrible job from examining my celvix to my labor with terrible sewing job and ugly stiches leaving me a big hole. I've been carrying this big mess down there soon after my labor. Peacehealth need to do somethings with that kind of service they provide and they should have the staffs rating before we go home as they do at Tuality community hospital; they even came to my room and close to me and ask if the staffs treat me well and that If I feel warm, supported and welcomed being there.

Worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

She was rude, her staff hated her and defied her openly, she asked me EVERY time she came into my room at the hospital if I had gestational diabetes or preeclampsia because of my weight, of which I had neither. She scheduled me for a C-section without my knowledge and gave me no time to prepare. She never read my birth plan, and if she had she never would have followed it because just about everything she said or did went against it. When I told her this, she ignored me. She brought medical students into my room when I specifically asked her not to and she said, "too bad". I had the worst possible birth experience with Dr. Swietnicki and I urge anyone to reconsider. She also spent the entirety of my C-Section talking about marathons and her biking experience. She is a BAD PERSON.

Posted on May 25th, 2017