Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne H Turner has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzanne H Turner has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Suzanne H Turner is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
Most considerate and nicest Dr. ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne H Turner - Posted on April 18th, 2016
Dr. Turner is an excellent Dr. I would recommend her to anyone. too bad she isn't in the emergency room all the time. She has a great bedside manner and she listens to what is wrong. She spends as much time you need with her. She always comes back to check on you after you have been treated. Other Dr.s just send a nurse in with your discharge papers. Dr. Turner is the best Dr. Turner is the best Dr. that I have ever seen and I really appreciate her hospitality.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne H Turner - Posted on February 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne H Turner - Posted on June 11th, 2015
26 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Erlanger Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNION GENERAL HOSPITAL, 35 Hospital Rd, Blairsville, GA
Dr. Suzanne H Turner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blairsville, GA.