Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshall, MI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Vandenbrink-Webb is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center. Dr. Vandenbrink-Webb has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I cannot say enough about Doctor Vandenbrink-Webb. She is one of the finest doctors I have ever received care from. She is compassionate, and down-to-earth. I had to have two D&Câs. She was at my side when the Anesthesiologist put me under, and she was at my side when I woke up. I am not the easiest patient to work with because I am severely arthritic, and overweight. She always found ways to keep me comfortable, as procedures such as pap smears, pelvic exams and biopsies were done year after year. I simply love her! She is the greatest in her field of expertise. I no longer live in Michigan, but if I did she would still be my doctor.
Dr. Webb is an exceptional physician and human being. She is extremely knowledgable and truly cares about her patients. I have no problem with wait time to see her as I know that she will give me the same level of attention when it is my turn. Her insight, encouragment, and support have made the journey of infertility so much easier. Dr. Webb truly listens and responds to my needs - I have never experienced such amazing care from a physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Vandenbrink-Webb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMansion Street Women's Health, 215 E Mansion St Ste 3D, Marshall, MI
Dr. Suzanne E Vandenbrink-Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshall, MI.