Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Wagner
Dr. Suzanne Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Cone Behavioral Health Center, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Annie Penn Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Wagner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wagner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cone Behavioral Health Center
Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Annie Penn Hospital
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Wesley Long Community Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
30 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Suzanne Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Cornerstone Tier 1
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1046 E Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne Wagner in this video.
Dr. Suzanne Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.