Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Suzanne M Welsch
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sauk City, WI, with another office in Prairie Du Sac, WI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Welsch is affiliated with Meriter Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Suzanne M Welsch yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Welsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1994
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne M Welsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sauk City, WI.