Dr. Suzanne C Wetherold Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne C Wetherold?

Excellent.

I would highly recommend this Doctor. She really knows what she's doing and she greets you with a smile!

Best Cardiologist

Dr. Wetherold is an excellent Doctor, she takes the time to make sure you understand what the plan is. She doesn't rush to over medicate she takes the time to listen and really get to know you as a person. I would recommend Dr. Wetherold to anyone. In addition the rest of the staff is ridiculously helpful and nice. Michael on the front desk always remembers your name and makes you feel instantly at ease.

Everyone was very professional and curtious. I will definitely continue to go to this office and to Dr. Wetherold.

Dr Wetherold is a compassionate doctor who truly cares for her patients. I feel very safe under her care.

New patient visit

Wait was minimal. Doctor was friendly and caring. I felt she listened to my concerns and answered all my questions.

Review for Dr. Wetherold

I have been a patient of Dr. Wetherold for a long time. The first time I saw her, she took time before coming into room, to go over my medical history. My husband and I felt very comfortable from the first visit. Since then, she has always taken time to listen to me and I never feel rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Wetherold to my family and friends.

Can't Go Wrong With Dr. Wetherold!

I am so glad my primary care doctor recommended Dr. Wetherold to me when I needed to see a cardiologist. She is a very good doctor and really listens to what I have to say. She is easy to talk to and I would highly recommend her.

Executive Vice President

A very informative consultation at a very relaxed pace. Dr. Wetherold reviewed my med history, time line and meds in depth. Additional test we ordered and scheduled immediately. Very pleased.

Good!

Excellent or Superior - You Choose

She listens, cares and gives patients information and advise that will allow wise and informed decisions.

I was very pleased and surprised at the process from start to finish and I was a new patient --was treated in a professional manner all through the exam and afterward with a follow-up to get another appt .

My experience with Dr. Wetherold and her entire office has been ongoing for about 5 years and has been extremely positive the whole time. I personally have a lot of confidence in Dr. Wetherold as my heart doctor and will not change. She has followed me through surgery ( in 2013) and continues to this day.