Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne M Yang has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Showing 5 of 15
She saved my life. Was wonderful, took me on at 10PM with a severe bowel obstruction. Managed me and I almost died but recovered fully. She practices in a very low income area, all medi-cal. In high demand, well thought of in the community. There are not enough MDs in this area and that is why the wait is so long. Puts her patient's welfare FIRST!!
This is the worst doctor I have ever experienced. Not only is the front office VERY incompetent, but the Doc Yang steals money from her patients. She literally told my mother (a cancer survivor seeing Doc Yang for reconstruction) to her face that the insurance she has does not reimburse the doctor's office for the implants that will be used. Well, as any regular patient paying for insurance would do, my father called their insurance to find out if the implants were covered and THEY WERE! There should be NO charge for the implants! Doc Yang wanted to charge my parents hundreds of dollars. Apparently, the insurance contacted Doc Yang to let her know that the implants are covered and Doc Yang was angered at my parents for speaking with their insurance company. Doc Yang contacted my mother, refused to do the work she promised (this was a re-do on the mistake that Doc Yang did in the first place) and referred her out to someone else who does not even do plastic surgery/reconstruction. This doctor is only worried about her financial gain and does not have a heart for those who are suffering physically. No humanity and no heart with this doctor. BEWARE!!!
Dr. Yang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- American University Of Beirut
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Suzanne M Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne M Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Quinta, CA.