Dr Suzanne Yee Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr Suzanne Yee?

MiraDry and Botox

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I have had great interactions with the staff and Dr. Yee during my time in Arkansas. Not only does the staff seem well informed on the procedures they are willing to share personal experiences and truly make you feel comfortable before and during a procedure. The MiraDry and Botox I received at this facility surpassed my expectations and I would highly recommend Dr. Yee's office for either; especially if you are looking for a clean office, helpful staff, and competent work

amazing environment, amazing results!!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

it was my first time ever getting anything done, so of course i was super nervous. But suzanne and her team made me super comfortable and helped me make an amazing life changing decision! thank yall so much, pleased beyond words!

coolsculpting

Posted on October 25th, 2017

,As an older woman the body changed and fat deposits formed in a very unappealing way. It also affected my posture. the coolsculpting changed my whole body look and now i feel better about myself. the great unknown addition is how it affected my posture, i now stand much straighter and my back feels great, i recommend this proceedure highly, no side effcts, and great feelings of confidence.

Would't go anywhere else.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Yee and her staff were not only professional but extremely friendly and helpful. They took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable at each visit. I had so many fears and anxieties about my surgery, but I had nothing to worry about. I couldn't be happier with my results and my decision in choosing Dr. Yee.

Excellent experience

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Friendly and professional staff. Answered all my questions and provided information about different treatment options. Very happy with results. Would highly recommend.

Excellent Experience Every Time!

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Yee for the last few years. I don't get a lot of procedures done, but the two procedures I have had were great experiences. Of course some people may complain about cost, but the results are definitely worth the extra money. So far I have had nothing but great results. The customer service is great and I have always felt like a priority. I will definitely return if I ever need anything done in the future.

laser hair worked wonders

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I had laser hair removal performed at Dr. Yee's clinic. I have been very happy with the results. I was very depressed with being a woman and having hair grow in places I did not want it. I would have to deal with it every two - three days to go out in public. After having about 5 treatments, the hair stays gone about 3-4 weeks. I am no longer depressed about the situation and feel fine out in public. I am very thankful I came here to have this done.

everything was great

Posted on October 15th, 2017

its being a wonderful experience will come back to see her..

Happy with Botox

Posted on October 15th, 2017

I've received Botox injections from Dr. Yee and her staff and have always been happy with the results.

Breast implants

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Everything went great

Excellent Care and Results!

Posted on September 17th, 2017

I used Dr. Yee Cosmetic and Laser Surgery Center for laser tattoo removal. Office staff are very professional and always willing to answer my questions. Very happy with my results.

I can't believe how easy this was!!!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

After making appointments with several Cosmetic surgeons in the Little Rock area, I decided to go with Dr. Suzanne Yee actually listened to me and what were my goals were.Her clinic and surgery center run like a fine tuned machine. From the time consultation through the post-op visits, everything was explained both verbally and in written format. I always knew what to expect and that definitely helped with my nervousness and fear of the surgery. Now,about the, results...I'm ecstatic!!!