Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzette L Boyd has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Suzette L Boyd has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Suzette L Boyd has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Suzette L Boyd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I think Dr. Boyd is a great doctor, but I don't think Lori the front desk clerk is a good fit for her office, (attitude, can be rude, and non passionate. She does not make you feel welcomed at all, however, I have known this Dr. for years and haven't had any problems, I think Lori will cause a lot of people to seek other places to get treatments or see a Dr., due to the unfriendly manner she expresses when coming into the office
Our first visit with Dr. Boyd was not very pleasant. The receptionist Lori is extremely rude and has no manners what so ever. Every time I called back to find out the result of my tests..the staff was not helpful and would just tell me that someone will call you back. We had had enough of the rudeness from the receptionist and decided to go with another Dr. But unfortunately I bled at 16 weeks and was told to follow up with my obgyn asap so we decided to give Dr. Boyd another chance. She seemed nice on our second visit and was also helpful. We will continue to look for a better Dr.
Every time we go there is at least an hour wait. The last time I was in it took me two hours to get in and out. She would not issue birth control unless I came to see her for an annual pap smer. She also gives tests without your consent didnât even ask if I wanted the test, she just did it. And that is a big issue when you donât have insurance. A doctor should discuss things with you and not just do them without your approval. I would not recommend.
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Suzette L Boyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSuzette L Boyd Md, 3010 Legacy Dr Ste 100, Frisco, TX
Dr. Suzette L Boyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.