Dr. Suzette Mikula Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Suzette Mikula?

Miracle Worker

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Don't listen to the idiots that are critical of wait times. There is s reason -- she's a godsend!!!

Thank you Dr. Mikula! You gave me my life back!

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

This year is my second year anniversary of being under the great care of Dr. Mikula. Two years ago, my life had just taken the worst turn as a result of a sinus surgery performed by another ENT doctor at a different hospital in Fairfax City which resulted in three openings in my brain tissue (dura) with CSF leakage. I had several shocks thereafter and four days later, I was transported to MedStar GUH ER in the evening and I met Dr. Mikula early in the following morning. She immediately stated what had happened to me and what the correction surgery would be. I was grateful to her for giving me a high hope and I felt very comfortable with her the very first time I met her. She had the whole medical team with her and ready to perform the corrections surgery. She spends a lot of time with me on each office visit and she is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients. She has always provided the absolute best care, I believe, the best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. She has a great staff as well. Rosie is so kind, helpful and wonderful! Today, I am doing very well and enjoying every bit of my life! Thank you Dr. Mikula! You gave me my life back!

GG

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Mikula providing life changing care for my sinus condition. After having debilitating sinus infections for years and after seeing 4 separate ENTs in Northern VA, she solved my issue. One of my previous Drs admitted that my case was out of his league and recommended her. Her skill is at the very highest rank and she is warm and thoughtful. I have no higher praise for a Dr.

An Outstanding Physician

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr. Mikula is an exceptionally skilled and caring doctor. She was able to quickly diagnose what was causing my recurring sinus infections and painful headaches. She took the time to discuss her recommendations with me--including two phone conversations in one day! From the initial exam through the post-op follow-up appointments, she has been absolutely fantastic. I feel lucky to have found her.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Definitely beware going to see this doctor. She will misdiagnose you to a very unfortunate level and not follow-up to see how you are doing.

A caring, effective, thorough, and learned physician!

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Mine was an especially complex case referred by another specialist for a rare condition. Dr. Mikula has helped lead my complex and lengthy recovery, and works closely and very effectively with other doctors at Georgetown.

Best of the Best

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Mikula is an outstanding surgeon. I trust her implicitly. Accurate diagnoses, genuine care and concern, great rapport. My strongest endorsement. 👍

Great doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2015

For 5 years, I had been suffering from a nose injury. I had seen 6 other doctors prior to seeing Dr. Mikula and it was only Dr. Mikula who was able to explain everything that I had questions and concerns about. Also, wait times were standard for me, comparable to other doctors I had seen. If you have any nose injury/allergy/sinus issues, I recommend Dr. Mikula 100%.

Superstar

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Excellent doctor who maintains currency in her specialty - cutting edge, knows her stuff. Tremendous care and concern for her patients. Refreshing in today's age of fast food medicine.

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Mikula 15 years ago and she did sinus surgery tat allowed me to breathe properly for the first time in years. She is great!! I would definitely recommend her!!

What Quality Care Is All About!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I was diagnosed with a spenoid sinus infection after having a head CT for chronic headaches and blurred vision. My primary sent me to Dr. Mikula for an evaluation. I also had a lump in the back of my neck which was scheduled for removal by a general surgeon a few days after my appt with Dr. Mikula. I asked Dr. Mikula if she could take a look at the lump since I had been told by a neurosurgeon that it was a pulled muscle, and a general surgeon that it was a lipoma. I figured another diagnosis couldn't hurt. She said it could be a swollen lymph and recommended I postpone the surgery and wait to see if it goes down after being treated for the sinus infection. It has gone down significantly, I've had less headaches, and I've only been on the antibiotic for 6 days, 4 more to go! I wholeheartedly trust Dr. Mikula, and respect her advice! She takes time to understand your problem and identifies potential causes. I am just so thankful that I found her before I had the lipoma surgery! I have no doubt she knows exactly what to do to alleviate my sinus problems. It comforts me to know I'm in good hands. I highly recommend her! I really don't know how long the wait was because I got there really early, but any amount of time is well worth it!

Posted on January 3rd, 2009

Long waiting time in the office, but worth it for Dr. Mikula's level of expertise.