Dr. Suzette J Sanchez Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzette J Sanchez?

worthless

Not even worth my time! Went with a painful reoccurring cyst, she told me she wouldn't do anything and sent me away. Still charged me 140$ for the not even 5 min i talked to her. For what I got, I was robbed!

I went to see Dr. Sanchez to get treatment for my stretch marks on my stomach.I did some research on her before going to the appointment I got discouraged so I was going to cancel but I decided to go anway.I sat in the waiting room for about 30 minutes before being seen by DR.Sanchez.I was then called in,I sat in the room for another 15 minutes.she comes in with a magazine that she uses to cover up the booklet used for writing prescription's out. She asked me to show her the stretch marks,so I did then she asked how long I had them I said since I was 13.I had to ask her several times to speak up. I asked her if she was ok because she was staring at the wall while I was talking to her.she immediately wrote out a script for tratanol which is prescribed to people for acne.I decided to time how long I was in the room talking to her.,I was in the room with her for only 2 minutes.she seemed rushed and in a hurry to get me out of her office.she didn't care about me at all.she is a careless human being.she needs her license taken away.don't waist your time or money on her.your better off going somewhere else.

excellent doctor

Appt. With Dr. Sanchez for a possible precancerous spot on my chest.She was friendly, sincere, compassionate, and very knowlegable in her area. I felt like she took plenty of time with me and listened to everything I had to say. Would highly reccommend her!!

Horrible

Honestly thought i was crazy to think that she honestly treated me the way she did. I have alopecia and when I was younger received 100 cortizone injections in my head 3 times a week by an amazing man names Dr. Howie. Well he retired. Dr. Sanchez walked in my room for the first appointment did not ask me any history, pulled my head down, filled her needle and began jamming the needle into my head. It was awful. I was crying. Im not a sissy and used to receive several injections. She did not care about my pain nor my illness. She spent a total of 3 minutes in my room and managed to stab me 25 times in my head randomly. It was horrible.

Shingles & Cancer Screening

I went to see Dr. Sanchez 6 weeks ago for a yearly cancer screening/check up. My main concern was my scalp. She walked into the room (I was fully clothed) and she asked where on my head I felt bumps. I tried to point them out but could only find (2) of them. So she only checked what I showed her. She did not look at or inquire about anything else. Before we were scooted out the door, I told her that I was at my regular doctor 2 days ago and they thought I had the Shingles rash on my back BUT were not for sure because the rashes were on all (4) quadrants of my back. She reluctantly lifted up the back of my shirt and said yeas, it looks like shingles but I have never seen them react in this manner. And that was it. No tests. No cancer screening. Nothing. SO before she walked out of the examination I asked her if I could please have a prescription for Lidocaine patches. She wrote the prescription and we left. The next day when I was trying to get it filled, they would not fill it because she wrote extra instructions regarding the Lidocaine patches that did not make sense to the pharmacist. The pharmacist called her office and said she should be calling back soon. One hour went by, then two. The pharmacist called (3) more times. Finally the pharmacist said you go home, we are open until 9pm. And said that they were sure that Dr. Sanchez would call in before the days end. We called the pharmacy back at 4:30pm, still no word. We called again at 5pm, still nothing. Finally 2:30pm the following day she returned the call and re-wrote the prescription. When I received the medicated patches from the pharmacist, he warned me that she again added conflicting directions of the Lidocaine patch use and to see my regular doctor as soon as possible. (she wrote one patch every 12 hours) when the box/instructions suggests up to (3) patches in a 24 hour period. Which means I am going to go through this box before indicated by her, Dr. Sanchez. Meanwhile I had to wait an extra 36 hours to have my prescription for Lidocaine patches filled my pain skyrocketed and the rashes and other Shingles ailments got from bad to worse. I wound up going to the Urgent Care under the instructions of our family physician and was finally given the correct medicine. 6 weeks later and I still have Shingles. I am seeing another dermatologists tomorrow and I hope they can help me with what is going on because Dr. Sanchez did not...she just made my horribly painful situation worse and unbearable. DO NOT WASTE YOU TIME w/ Dr. Suzette Sanchez.

MOM

Brought my son in to see Dr.Sanchez and was very unhappy with her. She made me feel like i was a bad mom because my son has a rash. When he really had a yeast infection. She is not friendly and makes you feel horrible. I will never go back and will let all my friends and family know.

OMG

When I was referred to a dermatologist again, I thought I had made it clear that there was absolutely no way I would see the one I had before. Due to the appointment being at a different location, I figured it wasn't the same doctor. As I was looking online to check out my new doctor, it was HER. The same nasty, abominable, horrendous, and horrifying woman who somehow has a D.O. behind her name. The reason I didn't remember her name? She never told me. The only thing she muttered, and I mean muttered, was to tell me to point to my skin cancer spots. She left the room, came back and burnt me, and left. I didn't even know I was done. After waiting a long time, I opened the door and asked if she was ever coming back. That's when I was told to check-out from some nurse with an attitude.(guess I was supposed to stay in my room another 40 minutes) What has been said from the one star responses is absolutely true. I couldn't believe that it was written almost exactly as my experience was. I will bet my house that the 5 star reviews are from staff, as there is absolutely no way that the bad experiences are basically identical and then for her to be so wonderful to others is too far fetched to be remotely believable. PLEASE, stay away from this person. Her lack of communication is going to get somebody very hurt or worse. On the other hand, I'm supposed to have three moles removed and biopsied this time. I suppose I could just point to ten of them I don't like esthetically and she would remove them without question, as she doesn't ask any.(except where to point, because somehow she doesn't know this) Demand to have another referral if this is who you have. I will be calling my insurance company first thing tomorrow, and if I wouldn't be charged, I would just skip my appointment that is scheduled, just to save someone from that time-slot so as not to experience this harrowing experience. (OH, and I did give her 1 star as there wasn't any negative ones)

Never EVER had an appointment like this before

My son and husband went into her office as first time clients with broken blood vessels in face (husband) and a skin virus (son.) She spent a total of 3 minutes evaluating both of them combined. She did not touch either, stood 5 feet away and offered NO advice. She wrote my son a prescription for something that she didn't even see. I have never had such a horrible experience ever. Honestly I am still shocked that happened. Her license needs to be pulled.

I'm not sure anyone cares less that this Dr.

Took my wife for a rash/infection on her face. The doctor never came closer than 3 feet away, and could not have cared less about my wife's condition. She was very quick to charge $118 for not looking at my wife, nor diagnosing here.

Weird bedside manner

Dr. Sanchez has a very odd bedside manner. She would not look me in the eye, muttered strangely instead of speaking to me directly, and seemed extremely hurried.

Worthless "Doctor"

This "doctor" is a complete JOKE! Office staff was just as incompetent as well. She spent less than two minutes with me in diagnosing my problem. Then gives me a prescription that costs over $400 to fill that most/all (per pharmacist) insurance companies will not cover. Really??? I asked questions about my condition which she was unable to explain or just didn't care to explain. Apparently too much in a hurry....Save yourself the time. You can get better information on the web than from her.

NIGHTMARE!

This doctor is a complete nightmare.I just recently got an appointment through her office because she is the only doctor in the Grand Rapids area that takes my insurance. She didn't even ASK to see my problem area and was wrote me about 6 prescriptions. She didn't want to hear what I had to say about my skin disease, and quite frankly, didn't even care. I left the office in tears after my 4 minute visit with the doctor. All they want are your co-pay's. Thats what this office revolves around. Money. Definitely not helping people. - Also, the office staff was rude and inconsiderate.