Dr. Suzin Hagar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzin Hagar?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I never write reviews, but feel the need to express how amazing Dr. Hagar is with my 80 year old mother. My mom has dementia and border line diabetes and has been Dr. Hagar's patient for quite some time, she and her staff treat us with dignity, work around my mom's shortcomings and make her feel special. They explain our course of treatment and changes to treatment thoroughly at each appointment to me and spend as much time as needed each time we are in the office. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking experienced medical care

The Perfect Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Hagar is everything I could ask for: Highly Competent, Compassionate (a good listener, and answers questions), Genuine; I could not ask for more !

One Of The BEST Doctors I've Been To!

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Hagar is one of the most caring and thorough Doctors I've ever had! I came to her after years of not getting proper medical care and she has always been extremely patient and kind. She gave me the confidence from the very first appt. that she would stick with me until I was healthy or we had an answer as to what was/is making me so sick. My Mom and sister also see Doctor Hagar for all their primary care needs and are as happy with her care and "bedside manner" as I've been. I can't imagine we'd ever go to anyone else. I don't understand how anyone in their right mind could possibly describe Doctor Hagar as "rude" as a previous poster did. She is the exact opposite and extremely warm and caring. I've been to a lot of doctors in my lifetime and Dr.Hagar is on my list of the top 5 best doctors ever! Her staff, nurses and medical assistants are also professional and very caring.

Great Doc!!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr Hagar is Awesome, listens, cares, gives right diagnosis.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Very rude with little to no bedside manner

Posted on May 30th, 2017