Dr. Suzy Kim Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Suzy Kim?

So Awesome!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I'm trying to remember whether or not I wrote the first review because I have the same story...I was a patient of Dr. Kim's when she was at LICH, she moved to CA and I stalked her (LOL) until she came back to NYC. She's at Woodhull Hospital now to help the public and is the only reason I would ever step foot in that hospital. I don't know about the other floors/practices but the OB/GYN office is clean, there's a nominal wait seeing as it is a public office. She is so awesome and so personable and so helpful. She's a doctor you keep in your family!

4-Star Doctor, 2-Star Hospital...She's There to Help the General Public

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Kim is great! I was a patient of hers when she worked at LICH years ago. She left LICH and moved out of state...I've been keeping tabs on her since. She is THAT good! Now she's back and the ONLT reason I would ever go to Woodhull Hospital. The office is clean, staff was personable. I had what you would call a brief (30 minutes) wait in a doctor's office but it was all worth it. If you want an excellent OB/GYN and can put up with the hospital, then go!

Posted on August 27th, 2016