- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzy L Kim MD
Dr. Suzy L Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Oconee Memorial Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzy L Kim has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzy L Kim has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Suzy L Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzy L Kim - Posted on February 15th, 2019
Unbelievable. Worst doctor ever. Completely botched a simple procedure and caused a year of misery, doctor bills, tests and pain. Avoid her at all costs. Everyone of her patients I met at other reputable gastroenterologist offices said exactly the same. Almost all of her patients move to other doctors. Go with a doctor that is affiliated with the hospitals! She is not.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzy L Kim - Posted on July 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzy L Kim - Posted on March 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzy L Kim - Posted on March 8th, 2018
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Suzy L Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES, 200 Patewood Dr Ste B200, Greenville, SC
Dr. Suzy L Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.