Dr. Suzy Melkonian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzy Melkonian?

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Terrible. Given an appointment card, turned up, no appointment. Too bad for you.

One of the best...

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I knew when I met Dr. Melkonian, that I wasas the right place and the right time.She cares. She listens. She gives goodcomprehensible advice and makes sure youunderstand each phase of cancer.The office is beautiful, parking is freefor cancer patients and the front desk isvery helpful and friendly.If I call in for a refill, everything isfollowed through professionalI could find an Oncologist closer to myhome but would not even think of it.Also, the billing office helps with insurance problems and they too are knowledgeable and friendly. I had to callover four times in one day and they werejust as helpful on the fourth call.I know, I am in good hands, with experience. I even look forward to visiting with her on my appointments.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017