Dr. Suzy F Nashed Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Suzy F Nashed?

Never saw the doctor. At an hour and a half after the appointment time I still hadn't been seen, and had to leave.

Operator was rude hung up on me multiple times while I was attempting to request refill on medication. Her words it doesn't take responsibility rocket science to tell she doesn't want to speak to you.

Amazing physician. She is a very caring doctor and that is a treasure 2me

Excellent the medication

Most caring health professional I have ever come in contact with. She is amazing!!!

Personal Trainer

She was the best Doctor ever

A doctor who is very caring, intelligent and makes one comfortable

As a physician, it was very challenging to even contemplate seeing a psychiatrist. Ironically (or perhaps hipocritically), may be the better choice of words, I tell my patients quite frequently that seeing a psychiatrist is no different than seeing an orthopedist for a bad fracture or a cardiologist for cardiac arrythmia. In reallity many psychiatric issues have a strong biochemical component that one can not just , "Snap out of". I was admittedly nervous about seeing Dr. Nashed. However, within seconds of speaking to her, my mind was at ease. It is my belief that most persons expect their doctors to be intelligent, so provided their doctor is not say, a trauma surgeon, "bed side manner" may be the most important component utilized by patients in finding the right doctor. In my opinion, Dr. Nashed is truly caring. She is careful to rule out common medical issues that can be misconstrued as psychiatric issues. Dr. Nashed is up front in stating that even the most brillant psychiatrists must go through some degree of exceptionally safe "trial and error". Over the years, I have referred several of my own patients to her (without my patients ever knowing that I was a patient...lol) They too have had near universal success. For some patients, their maladies just took time, conversely other patients have experienced quite rapid and at times prolific changes.(Personally, I can say that my relatively chronic, although not incapacitating, symptoms resolved by essentially 100 %, as I believe that a patient must both give it time and perhaps most significantly take an active role in their recovery). Of course every patient will respond somewhat differenly.So, in summary, I feel that I have an advantage in the rating Dr. Nashed. Not because I am a physician, but because I am able to report the results (As reported to me)by approximately 10 other patients and that is what has led me to sincerely rate Dr. Suzzie Nashed to be excellent psychiatrist.