Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzy Silverstein MD
Dr. Suzy Silverstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with other offices in Springfield, MA and Northampton, MA . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Silverstein is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and Baystate Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzy Silverstein has 3 locations
759 Chestnut St
Springfield, MA 01199
Dr. Suzy Silverstein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Suzy Silverstein has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Did not listenvery well.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzy Silverstein - Posted on December 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzy Silverstein - Posted on February 23rd, 2011
This was one of several OBs at the practice I was at for my last pregnancy. She ended up being the OB I saw most towards the end and ended up delivering my baby and was there for my postpartum check. I can't say enough about how caring Suzy is. For example, she happened to be on call when I had a 2AM question shortly after coming home with the baby and after we were done, not only asked about the baby but she asked by name how my older child was doing. I had wanted a hands off birth and she let it be exactly that. And she handled my fears and concerns very respectfully. While it didn't come to that, I get the sense she would be top notch in a tricky situation - it's just her personality. Thorough, caring and very intellegent.
Dr. Silverstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
30 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Suzy Silverstein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Suzy Silverstein's office for more information.
759 Chestnut St Springfield, MA 01199
759 CHESTNUT St Springfield, MA : (413) 794-5307
61 Locust St Northampton, MA : (413) 584-2303
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzy Silverstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MA.