Dr. Sven Klauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sven Klauss?

Dr Klauss is very thorough. He takes time to explain all test results and procedures. I recommend him to my friends and family

Losing Patience Lack of accountability!!!!!

Went to a prompt care M. D was told to have Certain blood work done by my Primary care M.d. As a precaution the next day I was told it was the same come to find out a few months later at another specialists office who requested my records it was never done . Just saw him again recently left message for R. N. 3 days after visit with question about another appt that is supposed to be scheduled elsewhere still no response !!!!

Very thorough doctor. (I also go to the Mayo Clinic so I know thorough!) Takes time and explains things in a down to earth way. They fit you in, if need be, but the wait isn't bad (for doctors office, anyway!) when you go in for an appointment. Highly recommended!

Dr. Klauss saved my life.

Even though I didn't have health insurance, Dr. Klauss got me in 4 days after my initial phone call, got me MANY free samples of diabetic test equipment and meds, and was very thorough in my exams, medical history, and speaking in 'lay' terms that I could understand. He spent as much time as I needed and answered every question I had. He was honest and straightforward, and after only 2 visits, I can honestly say that this man saved my life!

Poor Follow-up

This physician doesn't follow-up on abnormal lab results. And now I am facing the possibility of liver cancer.If the follow-up had occurred when it initially appeared, it could have been addressed then. I recommend you educate yourself on results and request a copy. I'm not sure what my next steps are at this point, but didn't want to wait months to add a review.

Dr. Klauss was great. He listened to me about my concerns, answered all of my questions, asked me questions about my medical history, and did a thorough exam. He also spent more time with me than any other doctor I have ever had. I was very pleased and also comfortable with him. I would recomend him to anyone.

Dr. Klauss is exceptionally bright and hard-working. I would not hesitate for even a second to put my family in his care.

Dr. Sven Klauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.