Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Svetlana V Gorelikova has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Svetlana V Gorelikova has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 4
Awesome and thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Svetlana V Gorelikova - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Dr. G is a very good doctor. She thoroughly goes through my chart and explains all areas. She also advises as to healthy ways of life. Dr. G has a very professional side and has compassion. You never feel rushed. Dr.s usually don't spend much time with the elderly. I believe she is this way with all her patient regardless of age. Thank you Dr. G!
Dr. Gorelikova is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
The First Moscow State Medical University
Graduated in 1996
North Central Texas Medical Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Svetlana V Gorelikova
Svetlana Gorelikova, M.D. joined the Saratoga Medical Clinic in 2010 after practicing in other urgent care clinics in the area. Dr. Gorelikova earned her M.D. with honors at the Moscow Medical Academy in Russia in 1996, receiving the Presidents Scholarship Award for being among the 100 best medical students in Russia. She completed the Southwestern University (Texas) affiliated WF Family Practice Residency Program in Wichita Falls, and is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Gorelikova has awards for research and leadership, and is a published author of scientific papers.
Locations & DirectionsKAIN KUMAR MD, 540 W Palmdale Blvd, Palmdale, CA
Dr. Svetlana V Gorelikova is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.