More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Svetlana Zonn has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Svetlana Zonn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 76
First off her receptionists are extremely rude! They rather gossip with each other instead of doing their job. One time I went in to collect a paper my child needed for her school and they made me wait 15 minutes just to hand me a paper that was already filled out. Its been plenty of times when I was ignored at the front desk just so they could finish a conversation they were having. Their behavior is unbelievable and inappropriate but im sure Dr. Zonn doesn't care. She gives me the feeling that she is all about the money. However the nurses, and the other doctor who works at the facility are quite knowledgeable and caring.
Dr Zonn has the worst attitude you can ever have for someone who works with families an children. She's rude and doesn't care about your kid once you leave her office. She doesn't follow-up with you about your childs well-being after being sick in her office. She has even mis diagnosed a child who had a really bad reaction to an anti-biotic, as it being a heat rash. It seems as though she is all about the money and insurance claims more so then her patients. She will talk to you (the parent) as if you don't know what your doing with your child, and that you are wrong in your care taking of your child. Maybe she had a hard time in becoming a Dr and that is why she is so mean to people. Sometimes people finally make it and they totally forget where they came from, she is the perfect example of that. SHE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR AT ALL!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zonn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Medical College
Dr. Svetlana Zonn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPlainfield Pediatrics Pa, 1024 Park Ave Ste 5, Plainfield, NJ
Dr. Svetlana Zonn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainfield, NJ.