Dr. Swarna Manian Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Swarna Manian?

Waste of time

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Seeing her for medical issues is a waste of time. She does not explain anything, is cold and detached. Why did she even become a doctor? I would not recommend her to any of my friends.

Uncaring Dr.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

She is an uncaring Dr. looking only for the money. She wanted to do X-Ray, when obviously my finger was not broken. I had smashed my thumb in a door and all I needed was for her to release the pressure build under the nail due to the blood. She refused to do it, because I did not agree with having a X-Ray! I will never use this facility or group again and I will tell everyone who will listen.

DO NOT BE LATE

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I had a 230 pm appointment that I had set a month or two beforehand with Dr Manian. I called and explained that I would be running about 15 mins late due to traffic. I arrived at 241 pm. I was told by the office staff that I needed to arrive at least thirty minutes prior to the appointment. This was never explained and when I offered to show them the text confirming my appointment time I was told that their other policy was that I would have to reschedule if I was more than ten minutes late. This is an example of how not to run an office. I will not be returning.

Best ever in the medical field

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Excellent service and listens responsibly. Dr Manian is not practicing medicine for just the money. She is interested in her work and kind.

Posted on June 21st, 2014

appointments always on time very prompt when I am in office very courteous staff always been accurate with me office manner is really great definitely spends time with me and answers all question always follows up if something was wrong

Posted on June 7th, 2017