Dr. Swatee Mohapatra Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Swatee Mohapatra?

Beware of Medicines Prescribed by this Doctor!

My first time with this doctor will be my LAST! She told me that she was prescribing medication to treat my allergy and when I picked up the meds from the pharmacy, I read the paper work and found that she had prescribed a blood pressure medicine to be taken 3 times a day! I immediately walked back inside to the pharmacist and he told me that it was indeed the wrong medication but that it is what the dr. had prescribed. I am thankful to God for the unction to check my meds before taking it because it could have had a devastating affect! Her first impression was the worst mistake that she will never get a 2nd chance to do again. The medicine that she was supposed to prescribe was spelled similar to the one she prescribed. No excuses! I've never in 30 years been written the wrong medicine. Patients beware!

Birth Control