Dr. Swathanthra Melekote Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Swathanthra Melekote?

Excellent

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Dr. M's staff is nothing short of amazing. They are extremely helpful and kind. They gave me an appointment very quickly when my child was sick and gave me advise till I was able to get to the office. All the doctors are courteous and listen to what I have to say about my child. Highly recommend this office!

Avoid them

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Rude Staff nurse and doctor doesn't listen or bother what you say.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Wonderful doctor...

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr.Melekote has been my son doctor since 2008. I trust his diagnosis because he is always right on point when it comes to my son. I recommend others to Dr. Melekote because he is not the type of doctor to be so quick to write a prescription he has always used home remedies over prescription for my son. He is the best doctor for my son.

Really poor practice. Ill-mannered front desk and bad doctor.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Very uncourteous and bad mannered front desk person. Dr. doesn't seems knowledgeable and completely not bothered about the questions you ask. Seems like he forgets with in 2 minutes of what he says. Would not recommend him to anyone. I am also going to change him and never go back. Don't go to him.

Well informed

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Melekote is just awesome

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I can't recommend Dr. Melekote enough. You can tell he genuinely loves kids and is very thorough and responsive. My daughter has been sick quite a bit and I am always able to get a same day appointment and calls back after hours if needed. They recently updated their hours to include Saturdays and some evenings as well. My daughter has also struggled with reflux and Dr. Melekote has been great about recommending a pediatric GI - they are also very responsive when my daughter needs a new reflux medication called in ASAP. I recently moved away and was devastated to lose our beloved pediatrician. My daughter simply lit up whenever he walked into the room and that tells you everything you need to know!

The best

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Lots of Data / Info for parents

Posted on October 10th, 2012

As a research engineer, I am data driven. During my first visit (and only visit so far for my newborn), Dr. Melekote addressed my concerns and provided data in form of calculations, graphs, tables, stats, etc (never seen that before). It gave me a sense of security seeing his objective and informed approach to address my baby's needs. He also was really caring and careful/sweet examining and handling my little bundle of joy. So far, my overall impression is excellent.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

he is an amazing dr he is so good to my daughter and makes sure he spends as much time with her that is needed. He always makes the visit comfortable and smooth for her and always has her best interested at heart.I would recommend him to everyone and anyone.

An Excellent pediatrian

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

We have very good experiences with Dr. Melekote, Kumar. He has been very patient listening and understanding the child health problem. His diagnosis is accurate and obviously treatment works. He clearly explains the problem and the treatment he is going to give. very caring.I am happy to recommend to my friends circle.

Posted on August 11th, 2017