Dr. Swati Biswas Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Swati Biswas?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Physician

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Excellent physician.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

She does not have a very good bedside manner. She also talked down to me like I didn't know anything.

Worse Doctor I have ever encountered!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I had to change my Doctor due to my Insurance changing. I was unfortunate enough to get stuck with this so called Doctor Biswas. Before my appointment I made sure all my records X rays and MRI's were sent for her to review. After more than an hour of waiting to finally see her, she skimmed over the form I had filled out prior to my appointment and didn't even bother to examine me before she quickly chalked my pain up to Fibromyalgia! I asked her if she looked at my records and X rays and MRI's and she said she THOUGHT they may have been sent! I then had to inform her of the fact that I have 3 bulging disc's, two Degenerative disc's and bone spur's in my back and hips! She said that the pain I was experiencing in my back and hips were not from that but from Fibromyalgia. Unbelievable!!! After I became upset and very frustrated she became very condescending and said, Ohhh, I can see your upset. I'll leave you for a few minutes to calm down and if you want you can put this gown on and I will take a look at your back. To make a long story short, I tried explaining to her that I have already tried physical therapy but because I have been in so much chronic pain for so long all my muscles are as tight as a drum from my calves to my neck. Any stretching or strengthening I have tried in the past have only made it worse. I then told her my last Doctor had me set up for Cortisone injections to try to get the inflammation down so I could at least get started on the stretching and strengthening. After she found this out then she said, Ohhhh, I didn't know you had seen a Doctor for this in the past. Well if she would have looked at my records then she would have known this! She then proceeded to tell me she could try the shots but she doubted it would work. Well after all this I couldn't imagine trusting her to inject me with anything and I sure as heck will never let her touch me! She has no business even being in the medical field when she can't even simply look over a new patients charts and history. The rest of the staff was very nice but she was condescending and down right rude! I don't even think she's fit to be a medical assistant much less what she's licensed in. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone or for anything!!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I think she is a very caring and helpful Doctor. She listens to the patient and lets the patient help with decision making in treatment and any medical needs. I would recommend her to anyone. I have been seeing her for approx 4 years now and she is all you would want from a Doctor.

Love this Doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

My experience is personal not heresay. I saw this doctor for two years and she is the only reason I am working today. She took the time to figure out my problem when other physicians were frustrated with me. She offered different therapies, some worked some did not but she never gave up. I would recommed her to anyone she is professional, personal and offers a wonderful physician/patient relationship.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on May 15th, 2011

I'm doing this review on my mom's behalf. I was not at any of the appointments that my mom made with her, but my sisters, my dad and my mom have dealt with her. My mom needs a translator when she goes to the hospital, therefore she does not read English and does not understand and speaks very little english. This doctor has given my mom the run around for 6 months! Trying to get a hold of this doctor is like trying to get a hold of a cable company! And my parents have said to me over and over again that they feel discriminated against and they have been made to feel less than human by this doctor. She has no respect, she does not care. Even my sisters (who speaks, reads and understand english) say she is rude, hard to get a hold of, and very frustrating to work with.This is a very unprofessional doctor, and I do not wish any of her unprofessionalism on anyone!

Posted on October 8th, 2015