Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Swati M Panse has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Swati M Panse has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Swati M Panse has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Panse has been my 3 yr. olds doctor from the get go. I lucked out choosing her. The staff is very professional, polite and caring. You have to wait no mater what doctor you go to, might as well go to one that cares. She's even called me at home and discussed my concerns. Even the P.A.'s that help out now and again are wonderful. She's the best! Thank you Dr. Panse!!
It took my going through 3 pediatricians before Dr. Panse before I found "The One"! When I first brought my daughter to Dr. Panse's office, she was the only Dr./PA there. She spent as much time as I needed to answer all my "new Mom" questions, she personally answered her phone after-hours w/o first going to voice mail (including one time at home on a Sunday !). She made sure she followed through w/multiple assessment tools/referrals to make sure that the best diagnosis could be reached for a few conditions that my daughter suffered from. She is caring, upbeat, friendly, and has a good sense of humor. 3.5 years since we started seeing her, her practice has grown a great deal (b/c of how good she is, I am sure). So now she keeps 2 PAs at a time on staff with her. (And I have liked all the PAs she has had. They have the same heart and desire to help as she does. They are friendly, warm, and return calls as well.) She is a bit busier than the PAs are - requiring a little further out appt to see her, but a person can schedule appts w/her exclusively, if desired. Same day appts. are not always available now b/c of how big of a patient load they carry, but they will provide you w/urgent care referrals if requested. And you can still receive a call back from the dr. to discuss your concerns. I still highly recommend her and her staff to anyone with kids - just as I have done since "Day 1"!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Swati M Panse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Swati M Panse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jacinto, CA.