Dr. Sweety Srivastava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sweety Srivastava?

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sweety is an amazing physician. She did everything she could to help me with my IgA. Thank you so much!

Great Experience

Posted on March 8th, 2014

My child had severe hypertension. My daughter was refered to DMC from Hurley Hospital. My daughter is being treated by Dr Srivastava. Her blood pressure in under control with medication. Dr Srivastava explained to me about blood pressure, its treatment option and outcome. She is extremely caring and treats you like her own family member. Even though I had to drive to DMC to see her but it is worth it.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016