Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Swetanshu Chaudhari has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Breast Augmentation
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Tummy Tuck
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Showing 5 of 8
Talk about NEGLIGENCE. This doctor is absolutely inept and has no idea what he's doing when a problem occurs. He is in denial of facts and has not enough experience across the board. "Double board certified" I think not. This doctor let an infection live in my breast for a week with no urgency to fix the problem. Had to call the office several times to even get the slightest bit of attention. SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR MONEY...go elsewhere. BEWARE!
17 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Swetanshu Chaudhari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwetanshu Chaudhari Md, 10970 Shadow Creek Pkwy Ste 110, Pearland, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Swetanshu Chaudhari in this video.
Dr. Swetanshu Chaudhari is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pearland, TX.