Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sydney Ladenheim MD
Dr. Sydney Ladenheim has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sydney Ladenheim has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sydney Ladenheim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sydney Ladenheim - Posted on February 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sydney Ladenheim - Posted on March 23rd, 2012
Dr. Ladenheim is the best pediatrician who has cared for our children. We have lived in three different areas over the years and have not found such a caring, knowledegable and comforting doctor for our children. She remembers everything about our children and the conversations she has with them and calls to follow when they are ill. She's a great person and doctor and my children really like her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sydney Ladenheim - Posted on February 24th, 2012
Though Dr. Ladenheim is not our regular pediatrician, we have seen her on several occasions and have found her to be very thorough and competent. She has a knack for looking at the bigger picture. Not just treating the symptoms at hand but taking into consideration what else is going on with my child. I have also found her to be a great resource when looking for information. On a visit recently with my ten year old son, Dr. Ladenheim knew my son was upset with his medical condition so she sat up on the table next to him and talked him through it. That meant a lot to him and to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sydney Ladenheim - Posted on December 6th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sydney Ladenheim - Posted on October 27th, 2009
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Sydney Ladenheim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sydney Ladenheim
Dr Ladenheim was trained at John Hopkins. Board certification: Pediatrics 1983.
Locations & DirectionsSIMSBURY PEDIATRICS, 225 Hopmeadow St Ste 100, Weatogue, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sydney Ladenheim, MD - Pediatrics in Weatogue, CT, in this video.
Dr. Sydney Ladenheim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weatogue, CT.