Dr. Syed Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahmed?

Very rude staff

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr.Ahmed is a very good doctor. However, his staff is very rude. They speak very short to the elderly staff. I witnessed an elderly patient arrive for an appointment and not have money to pay a co-pay and the receptionist gave a rude sigh and said "you'll have to reschedule". I understand the policy but there is a right way and wrong way to speak to people,especially older citizens. I changed doctors for this reason alone. They are the coldest support staff I've seen in a physician's office!

Posted on May 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of dr ahmed for 20 yrs and have no problems with him. he hasa always kept me informed of the consequence of my attitude toward my decisions concerning my heart condition

Posted on May 4th, 2015