Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yehuda S Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Yehuda S Ahmad has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Ahmad was recommended by a friend who had give to him for done cosmetic eye work. I went to him seeking cosmetic injections after having injections with a previous doctor without the desired result. After recommending fillers and not Botox, I saw more of an improvement than with the previous doctor and at a lower expense than the groupon my previous doctor's medspa promised to achieve only after I purchased multiple treatments in addition to the first groupon "hook."
This was one of the worst experiences in my life! I cam to dr ahmad for my lower eyes, the clinic i went to first for consultation only did upper eye lids and recommended Ahmad, we had to appointments discussing what I wanted he informed me we should upper and lower eye at the same time telling me insurance would help lower the cost because lower was only cosmetic so I agreeded, the day of the sugary Im ready to go on gurney I V in my arm when Dr Ahmad asked what are we doing today and replied lower and upper eyes in which he replied no we are only doing upper and that lower was cosmetic and would be much more in cost, I totally didn't know what to say except what are you talking about that my whole purpose seeing him was to do lower eyes that he had talked me into doing both, I requested the sugary be canceled and left, two days later I called and requested they revise the charges for the 2 visits. I feel maybe he was confused and made a mistake but wont acknowledge it! Insurance: United Healthcare Paid (or co-pay): $475
45 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Yehuda S Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Care Center, 2709 W 15th St Ste A, Plano, TX
Dr. Yehuda S Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.