Dr. Syed Akbarullah Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Syed Akbarullah?

ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT FOLLOW UP WITH PATIENTS. COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AFTER HE RECEIVES PAYMENT. JUST ANOTHER MONEY GRABBING DR. DON'T USE HIM. RESEARCH FOR ANOTHER.

Substandard practice. Reads MRI films in room light instead of the standard x-ray view box. In his country they at least use a naked electric lamp to read x-ray films. Not a good office set up at all.

Pulmonary Patient

The wait time for my first appointment with Dr. A was nearly 3 hours! Once he came in, he shook my hand then typed while he was asking me questions and only looked at me twice. He was abrupt, made me feel like he was rushing me, and ordered a sleep study followed by a CPAP study three weeks later. No follow-up from his office for either one. I had to call and after 4 left messages each time after each study, I gave up. I'll probably have to go to the ER before I hear anything from his ofc. Where is the investement a physician has in his patient here? Thank you

Current Patient

I am a current patient of Dr. Akbarullah and I like him, however......It is next to impossible to reach any of his offices to make an appointment, AND it is Impossible to leave a message. I was just seen by Dr. in the hospital and my cardiologist had originally referred me to him, BUT again.....I need to reach him for after hospital care and cannot reach him or his office, I don't know why his OFFICE PHONE DOES NOT WORK. So IF you can get through, he is a good doctor, but the working word here is IF!!!!!

Dr. Syed Akbarullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.