Dr. Syed Ali Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ali?

His Way

Posted on August 16th, 2014

This doctor is rude. He does not listen to patients. He tries to convince them to do what he wants. Reverse psychology is more like it. The wait is extremely long and the only staff is an answering service. He has no concern for the patient except how much they will pay. He seems to defend a male patient, but a female patient he pushes to listen to him.

Great

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. Ali is AWESOME! I had major depression problems and his diagnosis and careful time spent with me enhanced my mental health GREATLY. He is a unique doctor with genuine care for his patients! I don't know what everybody else is talking about! I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on February 16th, 2010

Dr. Ali lied and said he accepted my insurance then after my visit tried to bill me $250. He even made a photo copy of my insurance card and took a co-pay during my visit but a few days later I received a phone call saying I owe $250. He also made me wait about 2 hours in the waiting room. HORRIBLE doctor!

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Dr. Ali is a shovenist, opinionated fool. He put me on a prescription for depression, and makes it very difficult for me to get my refills. He does not sit and listen to me, as he's supposed to. I get rushed out of the office less than 5 minutes after being in the office. I cannot get an appointment with him now, as my health insurance was interrupted in the past. He refuses to help me. I would not recommend him to ANYONE!

Posted on December 6th, 2016