Dr. Syed A Amiry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed A Amiry?

Rude, unprofessional, ignorant

Throughout my 25 years of experience with different doctors, I have never had such an awful one as with this office and this doctor. The staff is rude and ignorant. I was waiting for my appointment for 1.5 hours. The doctor and the office are not interested in you if you come with a minor problem that does not pay much but requires more time. My skin problem was not treated successfully - Dr. Amiry's skills are not good enough, though the issue was minor and common.

Potential skin cnacer

Dr. Amiry and his staff were very professional, courteous, and skilled. My procedure was totally painless. Dr. Amiry is both skilled and well-rounded as he instructed me on the spiritual aspects of well-being as well. I'd go back for any other dermatology needs even though it's further from my residence.

Rating

The minute I stepped into this office, I was greeted by a wonderful medical assistant. My condition that I had was understood very well by her and she knew what had to be done! The next appointment I had was with the doctor. Dr. Amiry was very kind and filled with a great amount of knowledge. He knew exactly what was going on with my condition. I enjoyed coming to this office and I'm glad I came because my condition improved within the 2 weeks since I had started coming here and I feel so much better about myself and my skin! I HIGHLY recommend this office. Great medical assistant, did I mention that already?

is Dr. Amiry really a doctor??

worst doctor whose staff was primarily concerned with selling products to me. plus, they overcharge for thier services, and everyone i know who's seen dr. amiry feels the same way. so, if anyone on this site gives him a good rating, that's because his staff is rating him and/or the ratings are fixed. nobody i know has anything good to say about him, and i'm talking about 15 people of all ages!!

Terrible Experience

Not only was this physician one of the creepiest doctors I have ever been to, he was also very rude and disinterested as well. He sat uncomfortably close to me the enitre time (about 2 inches from my face), which would not have bothered me if he had listened and not been completely arrogant. He diagnosed me with hives, which I verbally told him was incorrect. I went to another physician for a second opinion and it turned out to be a more serious condition. I am not a physician but can determine myself that hives was not the problem, so it is disturbing that a trained dermatologist was so rushed and really did not care to make such an incorrect diagnosis. I do agree with another reveiwer on here that he really only seems to be interested in patients who want cosmetic procedures.

If you don't need BOTOX you get NO CARE

This "doctor's" behavior borders on malpractice.He doesn't care if you don't need BOTOX or Laser treatment.He also is CLUELESS in regards to dermatological conditions

hi

Fantastic Customer Service :-)

He is skilled at what he does. We had been to see him several years ago, and he had a wonderful bedside manner. This year he was in an obvious hurry to get on his way and was somewhat sarcastic and disinterested. I'd like to find another MD, but will probably return because he does nice work.