Dr. Syed H Anwar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed H Anwar?

Dr Anwar saved my life. I have anxiety and depression and at the point I was refer to him, I was suicidal. With a combination of the right medicine I am able to live a normal life. I had seen other doctors in his field and had not gotten the same results.

Dr. Anwar is alright. He doesn't really care, but at least he can diagnose and treat your illness. The desk staff, however, is incredibly rude and unwilling to help. Nothing like having suicidal ideations and having a woman tell you you can't see your doctor.

He is old and out dated. He gave me all the wrong meds for my diagnosis, because of that I put on 50 pounds. Went to another doctor and she could not believe what he put me on! He didn't give me the time of day, and I really don't think he heard a word of my situation.

Very Caring

He is one of the most caring doctors that I know. Too bad there are not more like him. He takes the time to listen, not just hand out prescriptions and does not leave his patients to hang in the wind until their next appointment if they have problems with anything., (side effects)

I like him

I met Dr. Anwar in an inpatient setting first and he was very nice and caring. He took me on as a full time out-patient and has been very caring and takes the time to listen answer all my questions. I would highly recommend him.

He saved my life. I dont know what I would have done if he was not my doctor.

I live approximately 60 minutes south of Dr. Anwar's office and while there are Psychiatrists closer to where I live, none of them ever were able to give me the care that Dr. Anwar does. I have been with him for over 5 years and look forward to each visit I have with him. He is willing to listen to suggestions on treatment as well as what is going on in life that either makes the condition better or worse. He offers great suggestions for coping and communicating.