Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Arshad
Dr. Syed Arshad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arshad is affiliated with Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, West Houston Medical Center and Conroe Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Arshad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr syed is awesome and so is his nurse Zeb, my experience with dealing with them was great, both the medical assistants were professional and courteous, showed knowledge in what they were doing. Now the front desk lady was very unprofessional and rude, interrupted conversations that patient was having with the male nurse, seemed like she had an attitude, and made an excuse of getting a headache, indirectly insinuating at the conversation was annoying her, but other than that the clinic and other staff were appropriate, besides Tammy which needs medical practice training since she just doesn't understand that its the patients that keep her with a job.
he is primary physician for my parent at Park Manor Rehabilitation & Nursing Home; my current comment concerns communication with family members of elderly parent: pretty much does not; have talked to him only on phone 1 time; never in person. Must talk to his P.A. I had to ask nurse in hospital just to get full name and phone #.
Dr. Arshad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
West Houston Medical Center
Conroe Regional Medical Center
Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Houston Northwest Medical Center
Tomball Regional Hospital
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Houston North West MC
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Healthsouth Red Oak
St Lukes The Woodlands
Capital Region Medical Center
24 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Syed Arshad accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed Arshad in this video.
Dr. Syed Arshad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.