Dr. Syed Azeemuddin Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Syed Azeemuddin?

The worst staff

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Very unhelpful staff, Rubina in particular. She hung up on me three times, and lied to me saying that both doctors were out for two weeks! I knew good and well Dr. Azeemuddin was there, because I had just called an hour earlier and had someone else speak with him. Plus, I could hear his very distinct voice in the background! I was trying to get a refill and kept getting the run around from them for almost a month. Even when I tried to get my pharmacy involved, they said that a lot of people complained about this office. They completely ignore their faxes, and it will be near impossible to get a refill. Very unprofessional. It is not even worth the trouble. The only decent person working there is Blanca. If I could give it 0 stars, I would. Also, this office is so unsanitary. I felt as if I was on one of my travels to a third world country.

Posted on February 6th, 2009

miusing fraudulently the personal informations of the patients such as social security number. He put a collection on my credit report, contacting his office for over two years the staff and the accounts officer denies any dues against me but do not want to help me to find who put a collection on my credit report, ruining my credit score financial lossess and embarrasement for me.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017