Dr. Syed Aziz Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Syed Aziz?

I like Dr. Aziz

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Aziz for over 3 years. For what I need as a relatively healthy 37 year old, he is great. ( Blood work and Prescriptions). He spends an adequate amount of time with me, has a happy disposition and nice bedside manner. I have referred several friends and my husband to Dr. Aziz. His office staff are nice, however, they don't use RN's, but rather Medical assistants who really are useless, in my opinion, except for being able to take vital signs and transcription. Not many Dr's will shell out the money for a skilled RN, so his practice is no different than most in this regard. I don't know how thorough his physicals are or how great he is at managing very sick patients with multiple comorbidities. For my purposes, I recommend him!

Type 2 Diabetes