Dr. Syed Bin-Sagheer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Syed Bin-Sagheer?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Sounds right gabe. He needs to be put in his place. Has no respect for nurses!

Terrible experience

Posted on September 7th, 2016

This doctor is awfully rude to his employees.He needs to be more respectful and may even if he has a problem wait until the patients are not around.He spent maybe 2 minutes in the room with me! He automatically wants to scope rather than treat first.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Rude Doctor.

Never got appoint after holding for over 30 minutes

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bin-Sagheer by my primary care physican this morning. I called the phone number and was promptly put on hold. I was on hold for 29 minutes and 14 seconds without any response from the office staff. I called my primary care physician back and told them I was still on hold and if they could find me a physician that could help me. They gave me the name of Dr. Hiba. within 5 minutes, I had an appointment scheduled for August. (I used my cell phone to call him.) While my home phone was still on hold with Dr. Bin-Sagheers office. After I finished setting up my appointment and hung up the phone. Approximately 5 minutes later someone from Dr. Bin-Sagheers's office finally picked up my on hold call. I told her that while I was waiting for a half an hour, I finally found another doctor that would take me and told her I didn't need their services any more. She was rudely said thank you and hung up the phone. Tell me, how long has it been acceptable practice to keep someone on the phone for over 30 minutes patiently waiting and then be treated rudely when they finally answer the phone. No apology for the long wait, nothing! If this is any sign of how this dr's business practices are, I doubt he will be very successful here. Shame on your office staff Dr. Bin-Sagheer. Apparently there are no checks and balances in place for how your staff answers the phone and treats people. 30 minutes of waiting on hold is totally NOT acceptable for any one!!! Good luck you are going to need it with your office staff!! A would have been patient, but found better while on hold with your office!! If you would like to speak with me in person, just leave a message here and I will be most happy for reiterate what I wrote here.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Dr Bin-Sagheer is one of the most concerned and focused doctors I know. He took his time with me and explained things very well.

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Mr

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Rude to staff and patients. Horrible personality. Thinks the world revolves around him.

First Visit

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I call on all doctors to be as personable and informational as Dr. Bin-Sagheer. Since this was my first visit, I left being impressed with the wait time, service of personnel, and Dr. Bin-Sagheer's explination of the procedure and follow-up. Great bedside manner.

Deborah Buckwalter

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Bin-Sagheer has helped me at the hospital twice now. He is always there if you call him and a very good Dr,he listens and if you need him he will help. I really trust him with my disease and that says alot!! He is a great Dr. who cares about you. Thanks Dr. Bin-Sagheer

A Great Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2010

Dr. Bin-Sagheer is a great Gastroenterogoist. He treats patients with great care and does his best. He is very nice and caring.

Posted on December 1st, 2017