Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed M Danish has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Syed M Danish has the following 10 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Syed M Danish has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Syed M Danish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I saw him at the hospital, was not polite, seemed harsh & not concerned enough to explain to me my condition, what was to be done, etc. and the results. He was not prompt in discharging me and my son & I had to wait hours. He could have done that by phone or computer. He wrote a script that was astronomical in price that my insurance did not cover. He never talked to me about what & why he prescribed the RX. I am very sensitive to strong chemicals and this was that kind of drug. He could have saved me a lot of $$ & more interested in my history which I documented very well in my chart, etc. I was not pleased with my treatment.
I'm a newer patient to this office and I also was seen by Dr. Danish in the hospital, my first visit was very thorough. I was very surprised to see a Dr. spending time and actually asking me about my problems. I feel he accurately addressed them and was pretty friendly. The office has a younger staff who are all very nice, courteous young ladies. I have no complaints! I really would recommend this place to anyone. The wait is kind of long, but well worth it!
I came to doctor danish as a young male with a problem and the last thing he seemed to do is care. He was rude to me right off the bat, for no reason he treated me like dirt on his shoe. He did not even Diagose me correctly for a simple little problem! Instead, refers me somewhere else which takes weeks to get an appointment at. After having a short conversation with his staff who hates him, I was told my mistreatment was all because I was a young man!! If you haven't seen discrimination before folks, check-in to Dr. Danish's office and you'll get a front row seat. O wait I forgot to talk about how he has had multiple D.E.A., Sexual harassment and Malpractice issues in just the last 3 months I've came into the office!! Keep that mail a secret!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Danish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Syed M Danish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthgate Medical Clinic, 13819 Trenton Rd, Southgate, MI
Dr. Syed M Danish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.