Dr. Syed Husain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Husain?

Great experience!

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Just had my first cataract surgery and looking forward to the second eye getting done. Dr Husain is knowledgeable and caring and really put me at ease about having this surgery done. He's great and does great work!

I felt like a number to this doctor (and the clinic).

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I have never rated a doctor before, and am a very tolerant and kind person. But this doctor has a terrible bedside manner. During my pre-op appointment for cataract surgery, he hurriedly mentioned a scar on one cornea and a membrane over the other retina (the first I'd heard about either), but he had no time for my questions or concerns. On top of that, I felt deceived into agreeing to a procedure that he claimed was necessary, but which upon checkout I learned was an elective procedure not covered by insurance. Despite my protests, I had to pay $200 on the spot. Later that day when I called Associated Ophthamologists for an estimate of my out-of-pocket expenses for the surgeries, they said they couldn't do that for me. In anger, I made another appointment at Wolfe Eye Clinic, where my experience has been the absolute opposite--from the doctor to the billing office, etc. I had to do all the tests over again, and ended up paying several hundred dollars to Associated Ophth. for nothing, but am very glad I switched. I had no confidence in this doctor or his clinic, and really resented being treated like a case number instead of a human being. They appear to be taking on more patients than they can handle, because everything and everyone working there appears rushed and stressed out. (By the way, his picture on this website must be at least 20 years old.)

My Experience

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I would love to give Dr Husain a 10 star if it was possible. My results of cataract surgery was a total success. Dr Husain informed me what to expect before, during and after surgery. I have to admit I was very nervous but after my first office visit, he put me at ease. I also want to say I admired his respect and kindness to his surgical assistants during and after surgery. He praised them and that made ME feel I had chosen the best doctor.

Dr Ejaz Husain

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr Ejaz changed my life! Started out at 20/600 and I'm still 20/20 after 8 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else with something as important as my sight. Thank you for your attention to detail and your commitment to your profession.

Posted on June 14th, 2016