Dr. Syed F Zaidi Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed F Zaidi?

Worst experience I have ever had!

I have never been treated the way he treated me. I have been working with doctors since 1992. Always get along with all doctors. During the visit this doctor opened the door and told me to leave because I had mentioned I had to wait a long time for an appointment and waiting another three weeks for an MRI is going to hard in all this pain. He took it personally. He said we are working as hard as we can. I said I am sure you are. He asked me if wanted to be a patient there or not. Two different times he asked me that. I said yes of course I want to be a patient here.. He asked me if I needed pain meds and I explained I don't do well on meds. He was going to order two mri's and the decided to ask to leave after I had stated how I was going to do this for another three weeks. When I was leaving the room he stated you think you are better than everyone else. Not sure what he meant by that. Maybe because he couldn't push meds on me. Then he stated what a waste of time this was. I got up and went to see advocate. I explained I took off from work and need to move forward with mri's. He also blocked me from the back center. I thought you block people for being abusive or threatening. I never raised my voice. I was never argumentative. He didn't like the fact that I Was worried about my next appointment. Like I shouldn't have an opinion. Just sit there and take his orders. So Sad people treat others like this. Advocate went to speak with him. He then came out to her office and said" I came out her to meet with so you wouldn't have to walk back there since you took the first step to correct this. He also stated that advocate was his friend also. ( what the heck). He then went back to his office and ordered the Mri's. When my family heard of the way he treated me they did not want me to continue with him. I never ever heard of a doctor treating a patient or anyone like this. Did I mention I worked in that building a few years prior. Never had an issue with anyone. The advocate knows my personality. I am definitely not disrespectful to anyone. Beware!

Dr zadi lack the professional standards expected from a physician . He recently called a patient of his a piece of trash in my range of hearing, and kicked the patient out of his office.

This individual displays bipolar behavior, quite civil one day and unacceptable behavior another. Strongly recommend avoiding this practice.

Good doctor, not a sucker.

Good doctor. Does not prescribe meds to people that dont need them. I see bad reviews here but I can tell you he is not a bad doc. Like any good pain doc, he is not there to prescribe meds forever. People need to understand that. Sometimes people need tough love. He was professional, courtous, and provided appropriate care to me. Good doc..

See another Dr.

What a complete jerk. He treats his patients like dirt and that he is a god. He is rude and his "nurses" are just as rude and crabby. Waited almost an hour to be treated like a second class citizen. The BACK Center is really going downhill.

Avoid This Individual

Avoid this individual, mentally disturbed, a Jekyll and Hyde personality, physically and verbally threatening. Had to fire him in writing for my own protection. Should not be in any position of responsibility of any kind, and certainly not as a physician.

RE: DR Zyaidi HAS NO RESPECT

I think the so call Dr is a pompous person HE is arrogant he gets great pleasure watching people in pain gravel!!!!! you follow his rules then he kicks you to the curb he doesn't CARE about anyone!!! i just had back surgery been in world of hurt. Havn't been able to see the the Dr that did the surgery!Just pa.s that are worthless just to take more dough from you. Zyaide should be loose his licence !!!

Very disapointed with this Docor Zaidi From the Back Center

This Doctor is rood , belittling and doesn't even examine you properly.. He gave me prescription for hydrocodone and because i was not taking them assume i was doing something else with them .. I have never been so humiliated by any doctor..

Poor Treatment

This doctor made me feel very depressed. He said I needed either injections or surgery for my severe back pain because he was not going to keep increasing my medications. This was said in an aggressive manner like I was using way too many drugs. However, this was my second visit and all he had prescribed me on the first visit was Ultram. I have to wonder if he had the wrong chart, because his statement had nothing to do with my medical history!

Dr. zaidi

Very unprofessional.. if you are in pain and want to feel like you are abusing meds? see him he will make you feel like crap