Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman
Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fazal-Ur-Rehman is affiliated with Abbeville General Hospital. Dr. Fazal-Ur-Rehman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
This man sent me home to die of suffocation, although I insisted that something was horribly wrong with me because I could not breathe! He and his staff treated me as if I were 99 years old, and simple minded, telling me not to sweep nor do any light housekeeping! I was 63! Doctor insisted that I was fine, prescribed another pill and told me to sit and catch my breath on the way out! My niece found me gasping for air, took me to the emergency room where I was immediately placed on oxygen before having heart surgery to remove my pericardial sac, which was so hard, my heart could not beat enough to pump properly. I was dying! This doctor stated that I, like all Americans, ate horribly all my life, so I must now pay the consequences! I never want to see this man again!
THIS IS ABSOLUTLELY ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIANS IN LAFAYETTE. HE IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET HE FIXED MY PROBLEM PROMPTLY AND I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER. THE STAFF IS VERY COURTEOUS AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LIKE A FRIEND THAN A PATIENT. HIS NURSE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. WOULD DEFINTELY RECOMMEND!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fazal-Ur-Rehman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHeart Center Of Acadiana, 4906 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Ste 1400, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.