Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman?

Great Experience

Dr. Fazal took care of my husband while he was very ill. He did a great job explaining things to us and i am thankful to say he made a full recovery. With the help of God this man made it possible. Great man, Great Doctor and Great Staff.

Horrible doctor

This man sent me home to die of suffocation, although I insisted that something was horribly wrong with me because I could not breathe! He and his staff treated me as if I were 99 years old, and simple minded, telling me not to sweep nor do any light housekeeping! I was 63! Doctor insisted that I was fine, prescribed another pill and told me to sit and catch my breath on the way out! My niece found me gasping for air, took me to the emergency room where I was immediately placed on oxygen before having heart surgery to remove my pericardial sac, which was so hard, my heart could not beat enough to pump properly. I was dying! This doctor stated that I, like all Americans, ate horribly all my life, so I must now pay the consequences! I never want to see this man again!

I would refer all of my family or friends to Dr Fazal, he is the very best!!! My mother has been a patient of his for many years and now I am his patient also. He is a great doctor!!!

Great Doc!

Dr. Fazal saved my life when I had my heart attack in 2012. I thank God for him because of his compassionate care. Staff are excellent in taking care of patients.

GREAT DR, GREAT STAFF!

THIS IS ABSOLUTLELY ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIANS IN LAFAYETTE. HE IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET HE FIXED MY PROBLEM PROMPTLY AND I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER. THE STAFF IS VERY COURTEOUS AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LIKE A FRIEND THAN A PATIENT. HIS NURSE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. WOULD DEFINTELY RECOMMEND!

Dr. Syed Fazal-Ur-Rehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.