Dr. Syed Jaffery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Jaffery?

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I am not sure where these reviews came from, but don't waist you time. In it for the $$, not to help people get well. Sad.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. Jaffery is a very caring doctor. He was highly recommended by a friend. I will be sure to pass along a great recommendation to all my friends in need of a pulmonary doctor.

fantastic doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2009

My mother has been in the hospital for over 70 days. Has had 5 small bowel sugeries from Dr. Storey, a great doctor. Suffered a heart attack and a pulmonary embolism. Dr Jaffery, has been there for her since her PE and he has been keeping up with my mothers health, to help her. I know for a fact he is a fantastic doctor. We all appreciate you Dr. Jaffery

What a quack

Posted on November 6th, 2009

My husband is in the hospital and he was the doctor assigned to us. Dr. Maksoud was out ill. This doctor had the nerve to tell my husband and my self that he is not GOD! Well lets hope not because he is a joke of a doctor. When my husband asked him what could have caused this to happened again or how it could be prevented he said he doesn't know and is only treating what he is seeing. He said it could come back year after year and we would have to deal with it. When my husband try to tell him what has previously happened to him, Dr. Jaffery said he didn't care. When my husband tried to tell him what another doctor had said, once again Dr. Jaffery said he didn't care. He told my husband he didn't have a blood clot and when my husband answered him that he knew that Dr. Jaffrey said "Why I am glad you agree" and walked out of the room. He then walked past the room and waved at me with a smirky grin on his face. I was sure to let him know that I didn't like him. Dr. Jaffery came back in the room and questioned me and I told him again I didn't like him. I told him we wanted a new doctor and to not come and see my husband again.His first mistake was comparing himself to GOD and it just got better from there.

Caring, Excellent doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Dr Jaffery has been my doctor for over 4 years. He is caring, gentle with a professional manner. He makes you feel as if you are the only patient of the day. His staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. Doctor's like Dr. Jaffery are few and far between.

Highly Recommend

Posted on May 17th, 2008

Very compassionate and thorough doctor. Excellent, friendly, professional staff.

Posted on May 20th, 2017